Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Associate Director, Statistics
Takeda is a global, values-based, R&D-driven, top 10 biopharmaceutical leader committed to discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
Our Data Sciences Institute (DSI) is made up of more than 250 quantitative scientists who harness the insight of data and digital to speed the development of highly innovative treatments to patients. These scientists (from statistics, programming, outcomes research and epidemiology, quantitative clinical pharmacology, digital strategy, library sciences and data architecture/governance) bring their expertise to our global program teams and re-imagine our disciplines. They work with novel data streams, including real-world data and digital tools, and apply advanced analytics including artificial intelligence and automation.
As part of DSI, the Statistics and Quantitative Sciences (SQS) at Takeda is looking to add individuals to our team that are team oriented, collaborative, strong understanding of the statistical programming function, exceptional leaders and innovators. SQS aspires to bring safe and effective medications to the patients with our quantitative skills. We design efficient trials, contribute to clinical development strategies, perform high quality statistical analyses, and pursue operational excellence.
- Lead delivery for one or more assets at GPT level or specialty area in preclinical, clinical, translational
- Facilitate execution and delivery collaboration cross functionally in GPTs), generally within DSI and R&D, and with external vendors
- Act as the subject matter expertise in several quantitative and statistical areas and establishes oneself as a go-to colleague on a few topics
- Enable the consistent execution of the SQS and DSI seamless and predictable delivery mission
- Lead and be accountable for asset level delivery strategies being implemented with effective risk identification and mitigation
- Create an internal cross functional and external with vendors sphere of influence in predictable delivery
- Identify opportunity for continuous improvement in delivery approaches and leverages fit-for-purpose mitigations by leveraging them
- Lead and be accountable for asset level strategies being implemented
- Demonstrate mentorship, matrix or direct management of small team of SQS colleagues
- Create an internal and external sphere of influence in area of expertise
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of clinical study designs, analysis methodology and data interpretation.
- Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, overall drug development process with expertise in the cross-functional interfaces with the Statistics function.
- Advanced knowledge of FDA and ICH regulations and industry standards applicable to the design, analysis of clinical trials and regulatory submissions.
- Strong statistical programming skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and ability to translate effectively across functional lines
- Specialized statistical expertise in multiple therapeutic areas or development phases.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team.
- Strong project management skills
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €4,527.78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
At our heart we are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, or disability. Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility – what talent do you have?