Regional Business Manager HAE/Immunology QuebecApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0043819 Date posted 11/08/2019 Location: Toronto, Canada
Our ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the complex rare disease sales environment. The candidate will have strong key account management experience and excellent cross functional collaboration. The candidate is proficient at working with multi-disciplinary teams comprised of physicians, nurses, infusion clinics, blood banks and other disciplines while partnering with these to optimize patient outcomes, build brand loyalty and meet sales objectives.
- Growing the sales of approved Shire HAE/Immunology brands
- Developing and Executing solid account plans for our key centers
- Uncovering, tracking and understanding patient intel to identify growth opportunities and progress against goals and objectives
- Partnering with major centers of excellence and KOL’s
- Strengthening our franchise and corporate leadership position in Rare Diseaes
Our ideal candidate will have a successful track record of partnering with Rare Disease health professionals such as physicians, nurses, pharmacists, blood bank personnel, and patient associations to help identify patients and optimize therapeutic treatments.
- Technical Requirements:
- University degree(s)
- Scientific and/or medical experience
- MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) experience
- Valid driver’s license and Canadian passport
- Patient focused
- 8 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a proven track record
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Team player
- Disease awareness/education
- Ability to travel (CA, US)
- Rare disease
- An Excellent Manager of Self and Others
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.