Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Omnichannel Engagement Lead
The Omnichannel Engagement Lead will contribute to the commercial growth targets of the Canada product portfolio through the measurable increase in the acceptance and engagement of our target user group (healthcare professionals, patients, customer-facing representatives, internal stakeholders).
This will be achieved by the delivery of value adding, tailored engagement as perceived by the customer/patient, and the primary duties of the the Omnichannel Engagement Lead are as follows:
- To lead the strategy, implementation and execution of omnichannel engagement initiatives at Takeda Canada and serve as a key stakeholder in the EUCAN (Europe/Canada) OCE Community.
- Partner with commercial teams to develop omnichannel engagement plans for all brands, defining customer engagement journeys and designing omnichannel campaigns that meets overall needs of target customer/user groups and internal stakeholders.
- Drive and measure the adoption of available OCE tools, methods and insights for customer-facing excellence within Takeda Canada.
- Line management of OCE team to drive successful execution and implementation of OCE strategies.
- Establish ‘excellence’ in omnichannel working practice throughout the Canadian business.
- Lead the learning and behaviour change internally to create ‘omnichannel culture.’
- Lead Takeda Canada to be considered industry leaders in engagement through remote channels by benchmarking performance against leading pharma and non-pharma customer-experience innovation.
- Be seen as a Global organizational center of best practice, support and guide affiliates to benefit the whole organization through evolution, efficiency and transfer of project success across multiple LOCs / BUs.
- Advance the omnichannel engagement capability by enabling the technology digital backbone, such as CRM, Marketing Automation and other digital tools:
- Line management of the sales operations team to manage systems and processes critical to customer-facing teams
- Utilize SMILE data to provide commercial, medical and market access teams with timely and accurate reporting
- Collaborate with local and regional digital partners to deploy platform enhancements
- Provide access and training of users for optimal use of the platforms
- Partner with I&A team to ensure optimal collection of data and insights from platforms
- Drive technology adoption via a user-centric approach and enterprise view
- Continue to explore ways to improve the ways of working to drive efficiency and value to end users
- Collaborate with the I&A team to lead the overall process and governance of sales force effectiveness (SFE) initiatives including territory design, sales force sizing, incentive compensation, segmentation, sales reporting and analytics, and ROI analyses:
- To expand Takeda’s data-driven decision-making capability and plays a critical role in the Canadian data governance model.
- Effectively integrate data from multiple sources to enable accurate, reliable and timely analytics
- Supports data owners and stewards to ensure proper data access, data cataloging, data quality, and user adoption
- Interpret the SFE analytics to inform management and key stakeholders on the evolution of the customer model.
- Accountable for sales incentive and award plans, and IC governance, process and administration, by collaborating with I&A, HR and sales management team
- Measure and support field force efficiency by providing CRM-based insights to Sales management and Medical excellence teams
- Drives the accountability of Takeda team members to reach SFE and customer/account engagement objectives
- Manages vendors and consultants and project budgets
- University degree or related Master’s degree preferred
- 8+ years experience working with and leading cross functional teams, Pharma industry experience an asset
- Senior people manager/leader
- Proven operational and strategic leadership including business transformation/evolution/driving change
- Extensive experience in designing and deploying effective omnichannel digital customer strategies that have demonstrated positive impact on customer experience
- Project Leadership/Management
- Demonstrable understanding of the digital landscape both in healthcare and beyond, underpinned by enough high-level technical understanding to assess ideas and plans
- Multi or omnichannel design and implementation
- Understanding of the healthcare regulatory environment
- Proven aptitude for working across commercial and technology disciplines
- Proven experience in marketing automation / interactive marketing methodologies and operational processes result in positive customer experiences
- Deals well with ambiguity, complexity, change, agile way of working.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales processes, skill, governance practices to drive specific outcomes
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and implications for building materials, communications and campaigns
- Understanding of Takeda's digital eco-system and key platforms, with some hands-on experience in key channels (eg. CRM, SFMC, Approved email, Veeva Engage, marketing automation)
- Experience in conducting strategic briefs and work closely with agency partners for content creation and approval
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Strong communicator
- Problem solving ability/mentality
- Cross-functional collaborator
- Prepared to challenge accepted thinking/current methods
- Team and leadership skills
- Project Management and facilitation skills
- Comfort in leading project with high level of complexity and ambiguity
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to plan and coordinate programs and activities
- Demonstrate strong influence, coaching and negotiation skills while working collaboratively with other departments
- Focused curiosity to identify an improved way of working
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of analytical skill and problem-solving ability
- Experience in quantitative reasoning and evidence-based decision support
- Strong expertise in CRM and BI platforms
- Proven, deep experience in SFE
- Including territory design, sales force sizing, incentive compensation, segmentation, sales reporting and analytics, and ROI analyses
- Knowledge of various methodologies, approaches and pharma data sources
- Ability to effectively summarize and communicate
- Maintenance of a SFE calendar by business unit
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Knowledge in advanced analytics, PowerBI, Datameer, Databricks an asset
- Proven vendor and/or project management experience
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or customer meetings, including overnight trips in Canada, US, and Europe (<15%).
- Proven ability to work within a self-directed environment and collaboratively with both internal and external partners.
- Knowledge of Canadian pharmaceutical industry and experience in working with multiple therapeutic categories in blood products would be an asset.
- Demonstrated expertise in customer orientation, collaboration, and teamwork, strategic innovative thinking and ability to manage complex situations.
Complexity and Problem Solving
- Minimum direction and support required with day-to-day job responsibilities, including management of external partners/vendors, data storage, user training/support, and monitoring of KPIs.
- Develops solutions for larger projects and for development of new reports/tools; proposes to I&A Lead before developing these further.
Internal and External Contacts
Internal – Business Unit Directors, Head of Customer Excellence, I&A Lead, Head of Digital & IT, Marketing, Sales Managers, Sales Force, EUCAN Communities
External – Industry partners, suppliers, consultants.