specialist or Expert, Finance Systems solutionApply Now Email Me Job ID R0006276 Date posted 12/17/2018 Location:Tokyo, Japan
Specialist or Expert, Finance Systems Solution
Takeda is unwavering in our commitment to patients. With the patient at the center of everything we do, we continue to innovate and drive changes that will better their lives - we’re looking for like-minded professionals to join us.Today, we are the number one pharmaceutical company in Japan and a global industry leader, with approximately 30,000 employees around the world. We are united by our four priorities (patient, trust, reputation and business) and Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance) , and strive towards better health and a brighter future for people worldwide.
Reports To (Position Title):
Head of EPM Finance Systems
- Understanding the business drivers that shape the role of Takeda’s’ finance IT function and help in the development and implementation of technology solutions and processes improvements in areas of Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis, Statutory and management consolidation.
- Support the liaison with business subject matter experts and identify process and/or system solutions.
- Administration applications such as Cognos TM1, HFM, Oracle and other relational DBs e.g. admin rules, master data etc.
- Develop and support modules in TM1
- Work together with the local/regional finance business partners to deliver IT solutions
- Support, coordinate and manage monthly closing operations and consolidation reporting
- Communicate with global IT members who are located abroad, and maintain TAKEDA global standard system
- Provide training on financial processes to ensure the IT community is enabled to fully operate on financial systems
- Maintain IT solution for all integration among TM1, HFM, SAP and other financial systems
- Owns technical relationships with IT vendors in support of projects and ongoing operations
- Good knowledge of IBM Cognos TM1 – Candidate needs to be able to troubleshoot and debug possible problems for TM1 which are managerial, planning and reporting tool.
- Good basic knowledge of Oracle HFM– Candidate needs to be able to debug possible problems occurring during the consolidation. For application development, the candidate needs to be able provide Finance support on the design options for the system implementation.
- Knowledge on FDMEE – Candidate needs to be able to debug possible errors and develop ideas for further application design.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High expertise and proven experience in OLTP and OLAP technologies, vendor agnostic.
- Technical and Functional Experience with Cognos TM1/Oracle HFM
- Functional Experience with Finance SAP modules will be preferred
- Knowledge on HFM maintenance and security (Webforms, Tasklists, Financial Reports)
- Bachelor degree or High School degree with 10 years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years working and supporting the Finance business functions with functional expertise in the majority of the following areas: Financial Planning, Consolidation, Accounting, Treasury and Tax.
- Experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrix organization to implement solutions
- Self-driven, open minded personality with hands-on mentality
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Basic knowledge of the Cognos TM1 and Oracle HFM infrastructure.
- Ability to write and speak in the English and Japanese language fluently
- Experience with relevant office IT systems (MS Office / Project / Visio / etc.)
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
Allowances: Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Salary Increase: Annually
Bonus Payment: Twice a year
Working Hours: Headquarters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves: Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave.
Flexible Work Styles: Flextime, Telework
Click here to find out Takeda’s Diversity & Inclusion
Empowering Our People to Shine