Intelligent Automation Business AnalystApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0021692 Date posted 09/09/2020 Location: Tokyo, Japan
Intelligent Automation Business Analyst
Are you an experienced worker with a great interest in re-imagining and reshaping processes and with a structured and analytical approach to drive the identification and delivery of process Improvement opportunities and use cases for Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Process Mining and other emerging technologies? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S., Europe and , Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring an Intelligent Automation (IA) Business Analyst.
This is a vital role within the TBS Intelligent Automation Centre of Excellence and part of a broader group of Process Excellence & Innovationexperts—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. As a team we are enabling TBS with the smartest solutions delivering scaled process efficiencies, and increased user experience and are reviewing new use cases with our colleagues helping us to digitize our ways of working.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As an Intelligent Automation Business Analyst, reporting to theIntelligence Automation Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted analyst to business andour TBS teams.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Engaging Stakeholders to review and assess opportunities for potential Intelligent Automation incl Business Case setup and Process Design activities
- Managing a set of ideas through their lifecycle to active use
- Support the management of the pipeline & project portfolio
- Liaise & plan geographical and functional enhancements of existing Robotic Automations
- Support the management of Citizen Development training & Community activities incl support
- Hands-on delivery of low to medium complexity Automation inline with the Intelligent Automation CoE scope and framework
- 3+ Years of Business Analysis experience working on small to large scale projects that incorporate multiple business streams
- 1+ Years of experience working on automation projects including robotic tools such as UiPath (preferred). Relevant trainings and certifications preferred.
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical business or specific process areas within a Global Business Service organisation
- Good analytical skills with the ability to analyse requirements from different angles with clear and logical thinking
- A “zoom-in zoom-out” approach in identifying the best solution, always ensuring that the steps taken are coherent with the program vision
- Highly proficient both in business level English and Japanese
- Japanese Work Permit / Residency is required.
- Strong Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (Robotics, AI, Machine Learning..))
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation digital solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.