Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
ComEx omnichannel manager
Business Area Overview
At Takeda Oncology, we aspire to cure cancer, with inspiration from patients and innovation from everywhere. We value employees with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. As a member of our team, you would bring your unique perspective to help us achieve our aspiration and help us demonstrate our commitment to patients on a daily basis.
We ensure a tight connection from research to development to commercialization to rapidly meet the needs of the cancer community, optimizing our ability to bring transformative medicines to patients. Our demonstrated leadership in the treatment of hematologic cancers and solid tumors combined with cutting-edge science through multiple platforms, partnerships and therapeutic approaches, enable us to bring novel medicines to patients worldwide.
At Takeda, you will have access to the resources of a company with over 200 years of heritage, a diverse and robust pipeline, a values-driven culture and career development opportunities.
A Global Top Employer
It’s not about the headlines at Takeda, it's about doing the right thing.Brendan Turner Marketing Manager
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
ComEx omnichannel managerJob ID R0052437 Date posted Nov. 17, 2021 Location Tokyo, Japan
Lead digital transformation at JOBU for omnichannel customer engagement by leveraging Veeva CRM and related system such as MicroStrategy or Power BI
Lead Veeva CRM system operation to support JOBU/brand omnichannel strategy and field execution, collaborating with stakeholders, proactively suggest modification of data management structure as necessary
- Establish strong partnership with business stakeholders
- Respond to ad-hoc inquiries from business stakeholders on Veeva CRM and related system such as MicroStrategy & Power BI
- Partner with IT to ensure necessary data for dashboard is available
- Find business problems by understanding root cause and propose solution
Provide strategic insight by continuously analyzing and evaluating omnichannel performance, including development & optimizing dashboards for Veeva CRM, 3rd party and secondary data
- Lead delivery of periodic data analytics and reporting initiatives to inform commercial planning and operation
- Continuously evaluate whether current set of KPIs and dashboards meets stakeholder needs, suggest new KPIs or dashboard layouts as necessary
Project manage to ensure above tasks are completed on-time
- Continuously monitor latest analytical and methodological approaches, analytics tools and identify opportunity for improvement on above tasks
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 yrs. digital/omnichannel at pharmaceutical industry is must.
- Need to be familiar with internal monitoring system such as Veeva & its related reporting system
- Need to be familiar with pharma specific data sources (e.g. IQVIA, Encise, Veeva CRM, etc.)
- Marketing at pharmaceutical companies is plus.
- Experience at consulting companies for biotech, pharmaceuticals or a related field is plus.
- MBA Degree or Solid Business degree is plus
- Experience in Oncology business is plus.
- Experience working for a global organization is preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Diplomacy skills – strong skills in working with others, across all levels, functions, cultures, in a global environment; ability to speak multiple languages preferred (Japanese & English communication skill is a must).
- MicroStrategy or Power BI capability is preferred
- Proven ability to concisely communicate key information and collaborate effectively with senior management.
- Proven leadership skills- conceptual thinking and strategic problem-solving ability, self-awareness.
- Strong innovative/critical thinking skills.
- Analytical skills – ability to analyze a wide variety of data, including financial figures to make strategic decisions.
- Project management skills – ability to organize cross-functional teams
- Basic IT and Digital Skills – analytics, graphic design, data visualization. Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, communication and collaboration tools, social media.
Ability to demonstrate leadership being resilient under fast-changing, vague circumstances in terms of organization and technology advancement
Time TypeFull time
View All Oncology JobsSearch
Senior Manager, Clinical Research, Medical Affairs - Oncology
Boston, Massachusetts Medical Affairs Apply
Manager, Clinical Research - Medical Affairs, Oncology
Boston, Massachusetts Medical Affairs Apply
Medical Science Liaison/Sr. Medical Science Liaison
Boston, Massachusetts, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Remote Medical Affairs Apply
We take action by focusing on our four priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital
About our location
Tokyo, TokyoExpand Map