Business Analyst /Senior Business Analyst Digital CommunicationsApply Now Job ID 1602360 Date posted12/05/2016 Location Tokyo, Japan; Ōsaka, Japan;
• Identifies business problems and analyzes and documents business requirements.
• Establishes scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity, and participates in system implementations.
• Influences stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
• Identifies and investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the implementation of improvements within area of responsibility.
• Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
• Provides business consulting support to customers.
• Identifies issues and helps with resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately.
• Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
• Influences team and specialist peers internally. Influences customers at account level and suppliers. Establishes external activities related to own specialism. Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
• Analyzes and documents business requirements for area of responsibility. Ensure documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
• Provides delivery of medium-scale changes and deliver of IT projects.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with key customers.
• Provides input into project budgets.
• Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects within own area.
• Works closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
• Operational management of Corporate Communication contents on SharePoint (intranet), Episerver (extranet), Brightcove (cloud video) and other digital content platforms (e.g. Hootsuite – social media) – including the necessary coordination of reviews and approvals
• Support with requests for digital communications services, including; analytics, live streaming and social media listening
• Act as a business analyst for the intranet/extranet contents and coordinate requests for new features/functionality for release planning with IS/IT. Provide basic technical support to content owners for these technology platforms with support service to deliver operational changes (e.g. new functionality/features, launch new websites, live streaming session, etc.)
• Act as release and product manager for these platforms and services, including the development of material to communicate with stakeholders (e.g. future roadmap, release notes (new features, etc.)
• Act as a key business support role by partnering as an extended member of the digital communication team, supporting to define, develop and execute the digital strategy and roadmap
• Manage assigned ad-hoc projects, including benchmarking and landscaping, budgeting and scoping of vendors
• Understands and applies SDLC and ITIL standards to project work
• Monitor and analyse SEO result/Business KPIs to provide ongoing strategic reports with actionable insights to the digital communications teams
• Optimize website content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines to increase organic performance – have a strong understanding of technical digital media (e.g. SEO, tag management, etc.)
• Establishes relationships with other ISIT functions, suppliers and employees in support of projects and ongoing operations
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Bachelors Degree or high school degree and 7 years of work experience in any business related field.
• 3-7 years of relevant experience.
• Experience supporting functional processes and technical design.
• Knowledge of relevant systems solutions.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to write and speak in the English language
• Minimum 5 years business analyst experience of CMS-especially MS SharePoint 2013 and EpiServer.
• Good understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and social media management software (e.g. Hootsuite)
• Experience in gathering, documenting and challenging business requirements
• Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment – including project management
• Pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development business experience.
• Experience in healthcare industry an advantage
• Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of systems validation
• Fluency in speaking and written Japanese language skills desired
• Access to transportation to attend meetings
• Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
諸手当 ： 通勤交通費、借家補助費、時間外手当など
昇給・賞与： 昇給 原則年1回、 賞与 年2回
勤務時間 ： 本社（大阪・東京）9：00～17：30／工場（大阪・山口）8：00～16：45 ／研究所（神奈川）9：00～17：45
休日 ： 土曜、日曜、祝日、メーデー、年末年始など（年間123日程度）
休暇 ： 年次有給休暇、特別有給休暇、リフレッシュ休暇、産前産後休暇、育児休暇、子の看護休暇、介護休暇、フィランソロピー休職制度
【Employee Benefits in Japan】
Allowances : Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Working Hours: Headquaters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays : Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves : Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave