Rare Disease SpecialistApply Now Email Me Job ID R0014896 Date posted 02/18/2020 Location: Tainan City, Taiwan
Responsible for business objectives for hematology / genetic disease field. Builds strong relationships with key decision makers in buying organizations that meet the objectives of the multi-source sales and marketing strategy. Work with Shire customer facing team to define and manage the overall strategic direction. Responsible for developing and evaluating selling strategies to ensure solid execution and achievement of sales targets.
Describe the essential daily job functions and include % of time spent on each.
- Develops, implements, and manages field sales strategies in conjunction with Marketing, Medical, VD&A and Patient service function. Monitors results and modifies strategies as necessary to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Make field visits and establish strong relationships with key decision makers and committees within buying organizations.
- Negotiate and prepare multi-year purchasing agreements on project base within established guidelines.
- Directs the collection and analysis of market data. Utilizes qualitative and quantitative data to develop short- and long- range sales forecast budgets.
- Closely monitor and report competitive activity, including all competitive bids at formal bid openings.
- Responsible for providing a rolled-up forecast with input from the regions.