Taiwan Commercial and Digital IT Business PartnerApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0021701 Date posted 07/30/2020 Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Apply NowEmail Me
- The role of the Takeda Commercial IT Lead may be responsible for a specific geographical region or a specific business unit(s). The role will report to the Head of Commercial IT and Digital, APAC and maintain a dotted line reporting relationship to the Head of their assigned business unit or geography. They will participate as a member of the management team, and partner with the business to lead the Commercial IT organization regionally or for the specific business unit.
- Strategic Positioning – The role is an industry-relevant, strategic technology leader for Takeda. This leader will help shape and drive growth, innovation, and differentiation across the region or BU, while maintaining global alignment, through existing standards and emerging technology
- Commercial IT Business Partnering – Align and collaborate with Takeda business and IT leaders. Become a single point of contact for your geography or business unit. Act as an advisor and coordinator in identifying and delivering relevant solutions that add business value.
- Commercial IT Strategy – The role will be responsible for influencing and understanding the business strategy. Taking this business strategy and defining how it can be enabled with the appropriate technologies (applying existing, emerging and new IT standards).
- Capability Development and Co-Creation – The role will drive business value across key commercial capabilities including market access, revenue management, product launch, patient services, HCP services, intelligent marketing, sales, and business insights. The role should act as an advisor to the business, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels to guide and co-create new capabilities that are directly relevant to the regional or BU commercial growth strategy.
- Integration with IT – The role will collaborate with the Global Head of Commercial IT and other Regional/ BU Heads of Commercial IT to shape IT vision and direction. He/she will be expected to demonstrate leadership and strong people development to contribute to the overall strategic direction of the Takeda IT
- Operational responsibility – The role will be accountable for day-to-day regional/BU Commercial IT operations and performance while also delivering a committed portfolio of Commercial projects. Given that this role acts as a single point of contact between the business and IT, it will be expected that the leader understands and coordinates all aspects of IT including end-user experience (infrastructure and applications) under their geographic / BU scope. This may include coordinating a number of IT roles that do not directly report into the Commercial IT lead.
TWN - Taipei