(Associate) Public Affairs ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0013795 Date posted 11/10/2019 Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- The main purpose of this position is to design, develop and implement TAKEDA Taiwan health care policy position paper that TAKEDA Taiwan is able to drive optimal health care policy ecosystem and maximize commercial potential of current and future Takeda assets in the market.
- Within TAKEDA Taiwan set up a platform to liaison Japan government and Taiwan government official further exchange the knowledge of how to build a sustainable health care environment. Disease area focus will be oncology, rare disease, PDT, GI, neuroscience and vaccine etc.
- Speed up the product access to the patients; establish/ maintain excellent relationships with Taiwan key public policy makers, influencers, media, NGOs and reimbursement authorities.
1)Generate/update TAKEDA TAIWAN health care policy position paper
- Kick-off internal discussion on key focus for TAKEDA TAIWAN health care policy position paper on regular basis to align with TAKEDA TAIWAN objective.
- Regular monitor and update key economic and health care policy development trending
- Lead/ Assist with the development and implementation of public relations and government affairs strategy to build a favorable market access environment.
- Regular update market dynamics, macro/micro environment change and policy change to leadership team and cross-functional team
- Interface on regular basis with key internal and external stakeholders to review and address their challenges
2)Build Public and government relationship
- Work with IRPMA and related trade associations to follow up policy and environment change and engage in future policy recommendation
- Leverage Takeda regional and global public resources to build a platform among TAKEDA, Taiwan and Japan government to shape external health care environment.
- Kick-off partnership program with government to sustain long-term partnership with high level government official.
- Build the networking for PDT business in Taiwan.
3) Build comprehensive strategy to shape reimbursement environment
- Build long-term communication/actionable strategies to shape external environment for accelerating innovative drug access
- Build comprehensive key stakeholders mapping and update the information on regular basis. To help TAKEDA TAIWAN knowing the external influential dynamic.
- Foresee and understand the NHIA global budget annual key focus and leading the possible actionable plan to shape the dynamic will favorable to future pipeline (i.e., Oncology, rare disease, PDT and GI etc…).
- Advocate patient involvement in reimbursement decision.
TWN - Taiwan Remote