Account Lead, Hematology, Central Taiwan 2Apply Now Email Me Job ID SR0033972 Date posted 03/07/2019 Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Responsible for business objectives for Hematology. Builds strong relationships with key decision makers in buying organizations that meet the objectives of the multi-source sales and marketing strategy. Work with Takeda Commercial Excellence team to define and manage the overall strategic direction. Responsible for developing and evaluating selling strategies to ensure solid execution and achievement of sales targets.
- Develop, implement and manage field sales strategies in conjunction with Marketing, Medical Affairs, Market Access and Patient Services functions. Monitor results and modify strategies as necessary to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Make field visits and establish strong relationships with key decision makers and committees within buying organizations.
- Negotiate and prepare multi-year purchasing agreements on project base within established guidelines.
- Direct the collection and analysis of market data. Utilize qualitative and quantitative data to develop short- and long- range sales forecast budgets.
- Closely monitor and report competitive activity, including all competitive bids at formal bid openings.
- Responsible for providing a rolled-up forecast with input from the regions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, with major in medical-related field or equivalent preferred.
- 8+ years experience in Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, or Life Sciences business required, with at least 5 years of sales experiences in Taiwan.
- Experience in public and private accounts, negotiating and managing buying group organizations as well as distributor co-work experiences.
- Strong contract/bid review and familiar with listing process.
- Strong ambition in achieving stretched goals and market demand forecasting accuracy desired.
- The individual must have strong business acumen, financial and negotiation skills as well as strategic selling skills.
- Be skilled in verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit analytical, strategic and creative thinking as well as create strategy and translate into operational plans.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a matrix sales organization.
- Possess an in-depth working knowledge of Hematology / Genetic Disease products.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.