Sales & Marketing Coordinator, OceaniaApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0040560 Date posted 09/10/2019 Location: Sydney, Australia
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator, Oceania will provide administrative support to the Takeda Commercial team that may include direct support to Franchise Heads, Sales team, Product managers, Office and Events team. This office-based role will deliver high levels of support while working closely within a team environment. This role will report to the Head, Commercial Operations, Oceania. Additionally, the successful candidate will be expected to liaise closely and be guided in their responsibilities by an assigned Franchise Head and the Office Manager.
- Models Takeda Leadership Values and behaviors.
- Professionally responds and follows up external enquiries and requests for information per Takeda’s policies and procedures
- Supports the commercial team with general administration: phone support, copying and faxing, developing and maintaining filing systems, office supply requests, reception cover, mailing and courier bookings, and on-boarding assistance.
- Supports Product Managers in relation to marketing functions: this may include, reporting, brand planning, meeting sponsorship, trade displays, material preparation, agency correspondence and other Marketing functions.
- Coordinate resources to support a marketing event: includes booth properties, collateral materials, displays, presentation materials, press kits, booth graphics, direct mailings and email activities as appropriate.
- Coordination of internal and external meeting planning and organization: schedule attendees, book conference rooms, arrange catering, prepare presentations, minute taking, meeting materials, handouts etc.
- Facilitates and adheres to the implementation of Takeda’s policies and procedures: includes, but not limited to, the following systems; Securimate, GIP, ZINC, Veeva Promo Mats, Procurement and COUPA.
- Working in a complex environment while understanding sensitivities to highly classified materials and information.
- Manages the schedules of those whom they support; schedules meetings, makes travel arrangements and manage calendars and diaries.
- Works closely with Finance for approval and management of invoices.
- Ensures accurate budget reporting as required.
- Prepares correspondence, reports and presentations, as required.
- Responsible for tidiness of kitchen and break out areas, if required.
- Supporting and assisting with other Business related administration as required.
- General customer service or personal assistant experience is required. Extensive Sales & Marketing administrative experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required. Advanced skills in desktop publishing is a plus.
- High level communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confidence to liaise with internal and external customers including Healthcare Professionals at all levels.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize to work effectively with all parties and deliver to company objectives.
- Customer service orientation: Concerned to provide a prompt, efficient and personalized service to clients; goes out of way to ensure that individual customer needs are met.
- Flexibility: Adaptable; receptive to new ideas; willing and able to adjust to changing demands and circumstances.
- Teamwork: Co-operates and works well with others in the pursuit of team goals. Shares information. Supports others.
Building and maintaining relationships: Able to establish and maintain relationships with people at all levels. Puts others at ease; promotes harmony and consensus through diplomatic handling of disagreements and potential conflict.
Integrity: Maintains high ethical standards, both personally and professionally. Shows integrity and fairness when dealing with others.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.