Learning and Development ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0041593 Date posted 09/11/2019 Location: Sydney, Australia
The Learning & Development Manager will work closely with the Business Operations lead and Franchise Leads to develop a highly competent, capable and competitive Takeda Sales and Marketing Force.
The Learning and Development Manager will:
- Lead the Implementation and embed the Takeda Australia Learning & Development approach/model.
- Lead the continuous embedment and implementation of the Takeda Australia Learning & Development approach for account planning and patient finding across franchises.
- Work closely with Business Operations Lead, Business Insights managers and Leadership team to implement, train, report and improve the understanding and use of metrics dashboards as they relate to Learning & Development and Sales Force effectiveness.
- Create a Strategic and Annual Training Plan and deliver personalised development and soft skills programs to ensure Takeda Sales and Marketing Team Members possess the required competencies to fulfill job requirements.
- Enhance and improve the skills/knowledge base of Takeda Sales Representatives and Marketing team with the aim of maximizing business performances.
- Lead the development and implementation for process improvements such as the enhancement of the country commercial and medical team (CCMT) review process
- Evaluate the right level of integration of Learning & Development in Takeda wide systems such as CRM.
- Drive the development and consolidation of the Learning & Development model based on implementation findings across the LOC as well as the feedback from cross-functional stakeholders in the commercial operations, medical and franchise teams.
- Drive the continued embedment of Learning & Development across the LOC through close interaction and partnering with business operation leads. This includes training on the country commercial and medical team (CCMT) review process as well as regularly communicating model enhancements.
- Be the Learning & Development subject matter expert and single point of contact for LOC.
- Enhance Business Planning Culture by collaborating with Franchise leads to train and drive business planning models with a focus on Key Account Planning and assist Franchise Leads with Review and follow up of Account plans.
- Responsible for the delivery of all skills, systems, campaign, new launch and sales team on boarding training. Coordination of product training to be delivered by the country product managers or medical personnel.
- Assess local organizational needs for the purpose of the design, implementation, and evaluation of selling skills.
- Delivers selling skills and coaching training. Partner with International Trainer to facilitate roll-out of selling skills/selling model and Takeda Coaching model at the LOC level.
- Responsible for the understanding and training of business planning approach within the LOC. Coordinate with Business Insights Managers to train Commercial Operations dashboards.
- Coordinates with International Trainer plus international training department to (1) drive awareness of Global Training materials (2) support during localisation and LOC approval of content (3) ensure local content is consistent with Global Strategies and standards and (4) facilitate roll-out of Global training at the LOC level (5) provide feedback to International Trainers and creates recommendations for training improvements
- Serves as a strategic partner to the Business Operations Manager to develop a training strategic and annual plan to deliver sales and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Science
- English, verbally and written skills; additional CEE language skills preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years training experience, adult learning
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a first line manager preferably in training
- Minimum of 4+ years of sales experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Proven experience of instructional design and production of technical skills based training
- High level of personal organization skills and ability to manage delivery to deadlines and able to work on own initiative with a proactive approach.
- Able to accurately assess complex verbal and numerical data in order to make training recommendations and decisions.
- Able to effectively communicate and impact at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work in Project teams
- Experience in a field training role, Sales Management role, or Product Management role
- Experience of the development of effective sales force training for product launches
- Experience of use of Adult and blended learning strategies and solutions
- Experience of design and production of technical/skills based training manuals/tools
- Excellent Software Skills
- Ability to lead cross functional team within LOC
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.