Senior Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - NeuroscienceApply NowEmail Me Job ID SR0041706 Date posted 10/23/2019 Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Senior Medical Science Liaison based in Sweden focusing on Neuroscience portfolio.
- Under the guidance of the MSL Lead, the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) drives the implementation of the Country medical affairs plan related primarily to KOL engagement.
- In a compliant manner, the MSL systematically identifies the needs of KOLs, investigators and other stakeholders in patient care, establishes strong professional relationships and provides credible scientific expertise.
- The MSL serves as a field-based extension of the country Therapeutic Area team.
- Externally focused, Health Care Professional (HCP) related activities are expected to comprise at least 80% of MSL responsibilities but includes admin and preparation time.
- The MSL maintains personal expertise in relevant disease areas and MSL best practices that can be applied externally and internally.
- Contribute to effective and compliant data dissemination to a variety of audiences (KOLs, HCPs, hospital/decision making teams.
- Conduct therapeutic area training for internal stakeholders upon request
- On request support clinical trial manager with feasibilities.
- Support patient advocacy lead with interactions with patient advocacy groups
Key skills required
- An advanced degree in life sciences (MD, PharmD or PhD or equivalent) is required
- Demonstrative therapeutic experience/research or substantive patient care experience is required (2 years preferred)
- Medical, clinical or research experience in the assigned disease area is a merit
- Demonstration of expertise in key skills, capabilities and competencies
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.