Senior HR Business PartnerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0016588 Date posted 02/03/2020 Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Senior HR Business Partner in our Stockholm office.
We are seeking a highly innovative, inspired and experienced individual to act as a strategic business partner to the Swedish Country Manager and Country Leadership Team while acting as a member of the Nordic HR Team.
The successful candidate will use their considerable HR expertise to ensure all people-related drivers contribute to the success of the overall Takeda business strategy. In collaboration with the Country Leadership Team they will ensure the delivery of effective organizational development solutions and efficient people processes
- Responsible for creation of the Country HR strategy to ensure alignment around shared strategic goals, and achieves commitment and ownership of strategy by all senior leaders
- Direct and support the development and execution of strategies for change that enable leaders to plan, evaluate, develop and improve their human resources to optimize their contribution to the company's strategic and operational performance.
- Mentor and coach Country Leaders in all HR related areas, including HR policies and guidelines, systems, processes, employment law and practices. Mentor and coach on organizational challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring the HR Roadmap supports Country business priorities and overall Nordic People Priorities (Talent Strategy, Succession Planning, Learning & Development Strategy, etc.).
- Member of Nordic HR Team; provide input and coordination to overall Nordic HR plans. Role model One Nordic Mindset.
- Responsible for understanding the complexity of business/people issues and opportunities and work with Nordic HR team and CoEs to develop and implement "best practice" solutions.
- Keeps Country General Manager apprised of the organizational climate, identifying actual or anticipated problems, communicating with managers involved, and offer consultative assistance.
- Develops business-specific Employer Value Proposition Activation Plan and determines overall approach to employee engagement employee surveys and action plans.
- Labor relations: oversee where relevant country negotiations & guarantee compliant operations.
Experience and Leadership Capabilities
- Degree in Business or related with concentration in Human Resources Management (an advantage)
- At least 5 years’ experience as Strategic HR Business Partner/ HR Manager i.e Experience in developing and driving HR strategy in global / regional environment and partnering closely with senior leaders
- Business Acumen, cross functional knowledge and P&L orientation
- Enterprise perspective and global mindset. Proactively shape new solutions to meet evolving business needs.
- Thriving in ambiguity, complexity, multi-cultural changing environments
- Ability to integrate across business, functions & HR practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and inspire people
- Highly visible internally and strongly networked externally integrating the corporate brand with purpose and values
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role requirements) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
SWE - Stockholm