Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Remote Account Manager, Neuroscience
Business Area Overview
The Europe & Canada (EUCAN) Business unit supports Takeda's mission at a regional level and as the leader in rare diseases and specialty care, we champion better health and a brighter future for patients, healthcare providers and our people.
Across the EUCAN BU, patients come first in every decision we make. We develop strategic partnerships which deliver value for society and create a culture within which our people can thrive and reach their full potential.
Our mission is to empower and enable our people to fulfill their potential by embracing diversity and creating a high-performance, collaborative working environment. In the EUCAN region integrity is one of our key values. We put patients, trust and reputation before business and this is one of the main reasons why our people choose to work here.
What makes a successful team member within EUCAN at Takeda?
I know that I need to work in a place where I can grow and be challenged, and what motivates me the most is to make a difference. I think what we offer here at Takeda truly helps patients. And it’s important to bring others along on that journey.Rebecca Yu VP of Patient Value & Access
Believe in your own ability to do the things you want to do. If you do that, things will happen.Heena Howitt Country Medical Lead Genetic Diseases
The faster we help someone get a true diagnosis of their underlying condition, the faster we can offer a treatment that can help them get back to living their life and improve their future outlookChristian Downton Business Unit Director Rare Metabolic Diseases
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 16 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Remote Account Manager, Neuroscience
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Are you looking for a patient-centric and innovation-oriented company to inspire you and promote your career? Join Takeda now. We are currently hiring for an office based Remote Account Manager (Neuroscience) to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Understand the account situation, challenges and needs.
- Formulate comprehensive, robust and insight-driven plans.
- Deliver on agreed objectives and tactics within the accounts in order to drive
Takeda performance primarily using the digital channel.
- Systematically analyse success of plans (e.g. sales, market developments, competitors, treatment pathways) and propose mitigating actions as needed. Use learnings to further improve planning and execution
- Measure performance of digital marketing campaigns vs goals (defined KPIs), including lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions and optimizing customer reach
- Collaborate with In-Key Account Manager
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and
according to the marketing and sales strategies.
- Act as an ambassador of the Takeda brand, its vision and values
- Ensure account plans, objectives and KPIs are transparent to the whole account team and senior leaders (captured in SMILE CRM)
- Develop long-term relationships between Takeda and strategic accounts and
their stakeholders in the OCE field/area.
- Identify new Customer segments to deliver defined messages eg. create awareness around ADHD or awareness about Takeda’s services to HCPs, patients and other segments within ADHD
- Identify new external stakeholders and develop deep understanding of their needs, collaborating on initiatives and co-creating mutually beneficial solutions that will add value to them and the patients
- Communicate with impact through the right channel, the right message to the right customer through the right channel.
- Drive the implementation of the innovative offerings with stakeholders and help differentiate Takeda from its competitors
- Support and advise Healthcare professionals on the correct use of Takeda product and services portfolio
Cross-Functional Team Cooperation
- Proactively coordinate collaboration with Key Account Manager, medical and market access (and other internal stakeholders) to ensure alignment in objectives and activities with accounts and external stakeholders.
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision-makers and (important) local stakeholders
- Systematically analyse success of plans (e.g. sales, market developments, competitors) and propose mitigating actions as needed.
Use learnings to further improve planning and execution
- Make changes as needed based on new business opportunities and changes in the market place to achieve financial objectives
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
Critical Skills and Competencies
- Strategic Approach: Balances between the long-term vision while driving the short-term goals
- Collaboration: Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
- Drive for Results: Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
- Engage Others- Communicate with Impact: Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences
- Customer & Patient centricity: Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients
Experience and Education
- Experience in selling in a digital channel preferred
- Experience of the pharmaceutical industry or health care sector.
- University degree in Marketing or Life Science. MSc or PhD in Scientific domain desirable.
- Account management experience desirable and or experience in Value Based Selling is desirable and/or Omnichannel Marketing
- Knowledge of the Swedish health care system is an advantage.
- Written & spoken Swedish and English, both written and oral is mandatory.
- Valid Driver license
LocationsSWE - Stockholm - Lindhagensgatan
Time TypeFull time
View all Europe & Canada jobsSearch
We take action by focusing on our four priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital
About our location
Stockholm, Stockholm CountyExpand Map