Project LeadApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0041205 Date posted 01/01/2020 Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Project Lead based in Stockholm
Working as a partner to the Rare Disease Business Unit (BU) Director and with the full Rare Disease BU (RD BU), this role plays an important part in the continued success of the Rare Disease Business in Sweden (Hematology, Hereditary Angioedema, Rare Metabolic)
This role is a unique blend of strategic and operational responsibilities, including:
- Identify and communicate business drivers, opportunities and risks across the breadth of the portfolio
- Develop a high performing and customer-focused sales and marketing team, through coaching/training and driving of core business processes
- Drive new business opportunities, line extension projects
- Identify opportunities in strategic partnerships and drive projects that will contribute significantly to a superior patient and customer experience and business performance
This role is ideal to prepare ambitious individuals for taking on greater team and business unit responsibilities and offers extensive leadership exposure on Local, Regional and Global level
- Strong first degree in Business- or Scientific Discipline, preferably a second degree (PhD or MBA)
- Ideally 5+ years Pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience in Sweden
- Proven track record in dealing with complex portfolio, country and stakeholder situations
- Accustomed to managing diverse and changing work scope and ability to prioritize accordingly
- Be customer/patient centric
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to engage and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Must have strong business acumen, think analytically and strategically and be results driven
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.