Market Access LeadApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0045580 Date posted 02/07/2020 Location: Stockholm, Sweden
ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in/lead cross-functional market access teams for both new and existing products.
- In cross-functional brand teams provide access expertise.
- Lead reimbursement process for new drugs and defend reimbursement status of existing portfolio.
- Develop, analyze and communicate health economic data for both new and existing products already on the market (defend reimbursement status and price as well as promoting acceptance of and maintenance of products on recommendation lists).
- Write reimbursement submissions to TLV/NT council.
- Adapt centrally produced cost-effectiveness and budget impact models to the Swedish setting for use both in reimbursement submissions but also in contact with other decision makers within health care.
- Participate in developing HE strategies for meeting the needs of different customers (national reimbursement agencies, regional drug committees, specialists and key opinion leaders).
- Maintain a close cooperation and contact with health economics/access colleagues at Global and EUCAN level to optimize strategic information and knowledge of the Swedish market and customer needs in order to ensure that these needs are met in the development process.
- Participate in/lead Real World Evidence projects.
Positions responsibility regarding internal/external communications
- Communicate with line manager
- Communicate cross-functionally with other depts. in the Swedish affiliate
- Communicate with other PVA team members such as In-field Access, Patient Advocacy and Public Affairs
- Communicate with relevant internal stakeholders outside Sweden
- Communicate with customers as needed
- Engage Others
- Drive for results
- Strategic Approach
- Lead Change
- Ambassador for Takeda-ism
- Other departments within Takeda Pharma AB
- Relevant contacts within Takeda Corp.
- Other pharmaceutical companies and/or LIF
- Other contacts depending on the nature of the project (Medical Product Agency, SBU, National Board for Health and Welfare etc).
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.