Key Account Manager (Neuroscience), StockholmApply NowEmail Me Job ID SR0045009 Date posted 02/13/2020 Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Key Account Manager (Neuroscience) in Southern part of Stockholm.
As a Key Account Manager in Neuroscience you will be empowered to establish Takeda in this area by providing regional field support and driving the company’s goals, such as: Maximizing the utilization and patient outcomes of the Takeda offering (portfolio of pharmaceutical products and services) in Southern part of Stockholm.
- Partnering and developing stakeholder relationships to identify opportunities and develop initiatives that will benefit the patients’ treatment, within compliance and legal requirements.
- Driving and achieving the business objectives within the allocated budget.
- Implementing programs to support the journey of Neuroscience patients and ultimately work with the local health care system to improve the treatment of this disease and/or the patient journey.
- Developing and executing projects initiated by relevant Neuroscience team members to support their customers.
- Helping Takeda to be seen as a key partner in the specialty space by stakeholders and therefore strengthening Takeda’s reputation.
Key skills required
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
- Strategic Approach: Balances between the long-term vision while driving the short-term goals
- Collaboration Internal: Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
- Drive for Results: Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
- Engage Others- Communicate with Impact: Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior treatment to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences
- Customer & Patient centricity: Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients and of the HCPs
- Collaboration External: Establishes productive relationships in order to create a value based way of working.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Life Science. MSc or PhD in Scientific domain desirable.
- LIF Education
- Experience in managing projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders; demonstrated resilience in handling challenging situations and driving projects to success
- Account management and or experience in Value Based Selling is desirable
- Knowledge of the Swedish health care system is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and oral is mandatory
- Valid Driver license
This is a field-based position.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.