IT Commercial and Marketing Automation Business PartnerApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0023693 Date posted 04/12/2021 Location: Vallensbæk Strand, Denmark; Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; Asker, Norway
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an IT Commercial and Marketing Automation Business Partner.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D - driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potentialthrough life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strivefor excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a BrighterFuture topeople around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
IT Commercial and Marketing Automation Business Partner will report directly to the Head of IT & Digital Nordics, and will partner with the commercial business teams (market access, medical, patient services, marketing and sales) on key business processes to support product launch, brand plans, sales force effectiveness and customer journeys. Will also:
Partner with the commercial business teams (market access, medical, patient services, marketing and sales) on key business processes to support product launches, brand plans, sales force effectiveness and patient/customer journeys.
Partner with customer excellence, patient excellence, functions and business units in the Nordic LOCs (Local Operating Company) to identify new opportunities to enhance and further mature the omnichannel digital ecosystem and ensure adoption of best practices & innovation across EUCAN LOCs.
Drive through hands-on execution and project management the digital ecosystem campaign operations & evolution in the Nordic LOCs leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Web, Veeva and the Takeda multichannel eco-system. Ensure full utilization of analytics capabilities to allow for informed decisions.
Drive and support projects with Information Technology components in all commercial areas of the MCO (Multi Country Organization).
- Partner with the Customer Excellence team to operationalize commercial strategy and tactics and leverage new and existing technologies in the omnichannel eco-system.
- Execute campaigns and digital activities based on existing best practices and ensure that innovative new Nordic initiatives are scalable across EUCan.
- Responsible for digital ecosystem evolution & campaign operations based on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Veeva, Web and other digital channels in the Nordic MCO.
- Responsible for the end-to-end availability and accessibility of data across omnichannel eco-system (CRM, Marketing automation, content, reporting). Support CoE, functions and business units on how to access, interpret and take tactical and strategic decisions based on the data.
- Engage in business forums to launch, provide user training and promote the omnichannel digital ecosystem and its capabilities.
- Lead investigation and analyses of business demand/requirements, articulate and manage business cases within LOC or across the Nordic MCO commercial functions and leverage the Global commercial toolkit to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure MCO/LOC alignment with Global IT on Global initiatives, lead and manage the local deployment of global and regional system and services.
- Contribute to annual planning and budgeting process, aligning functional demand with the commercial strategy and emerging technological opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or related field or equivalent experience (minimum).
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience.
- 5+ Work experience in roles such as commercial IT, marketing, consulting/digital agencies. Experience in CRM, digital media, commercial reporting desirable.
- Fluent oral and written communication in at least one Nordic language desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Expert knowledge and experience of digital marketing and digital marketing tactics.
- Expert knowledge with hands-on experience and expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Certification level of “Email specialist” required and should be achieved prior or directly after employment.
- Expert knowledge and expertise in technically supporting the creation and integrations of websites, emails, CLM content, surveys, virtual meetings and other customer contact points.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in data collection, visualization and usage for the omnichannel ecosystem, including CRM and digital channels.
- Strong knowledge, experience and know-how of customer excellence and customer relationship management, preferably in Life Sciences. Experience and certifications with Veeva CRM and Vault desired.
- Strong knowledge, experience and know-how in project management, including agile project management. Certifications like Prince2 or PMP desirable.
- Strong knowledge of system development processes such as SDLC
- Knowledge of Takeda’s brands, disease areas and patient journeys.
- Remain up to date on new and emerging technologies within area of technical expertise.
- Innovative mindset and being ready to embrace and develop new ways of working.
- Business partnering skills.
- Self driven and motivated.
- Ability to lead and influence others.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- A strong ability to develop, document and present business documentation including business cases, business requirements and project plans.
- Strong knowledge of business process flow / commercial acumen.
- Demonstrated focus on quality.
- Ability to collaborate with the regional and global IT teams to ensure their buy-in, support of and alignment to the commercial business strategies and objectives.
Empowering Our People toShine
Discover more attakedajobs.com