SR Manufacturing Scientist
Social Circle, Georgia
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
SR Manufacturing ScientistApply Now
Job Function and Description
- Provide training, advice and assistance to team members, manufacturing, and quality regarding analytical and process problems.
- Make sound technical recommendations and contribute to technical feasibility analysis regarding projects/matters.
- Independently plan and execute a series of design and/or technical tasks that may not be well-defined, have multiple variables, and require advanced techniques within negotiated deadlines.
- Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles. Incorporate new methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
- Evaluate results relative to protocol requirements, definitions and/or study goals. Provide analytical interpretation of result from studies to stakeholders.
- Utilize robust statistical analysis to draw appropriate conclusions from the data
- Adhere to quality system, understand and apply applicable corporate, divisional and departmental procedures. Knowledge of related regulations and guidance (e.g., USP, ICH, and regional compendia) to facilitate compliance.
- Present information to auditors
- Troubleshoot and provide timely resolution to technical issues in support of ramp-up and steady-state operations of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Work with appropriate support groups to assess product impact of manufacturing deviations and write product impact statements
- Solve technical manufacturing issues, either lead teams or be an integral member of the team
- Work with manufacturing to identify improvement opportunities
- Work with appropriate teams to execute improvement projects, including validation support and submission writing
- Design appropriate experiments to achieve process improvements with minimal supervision
- Work independently or with other Manufacturing Science personnel to execute experiments
- May work on small scale experiments
LocationsUSA - GA - Social Circle - Hwy 278
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0032542