Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
R0038997 Manufacturing Technician I-Albumin Days or Nights
The role is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. He/She is expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable. He/She initiates new documents for procedures which are simple in nature and may also make minor revisions to existing documents. The incumbent can troubleshoot simple existing procedures. He/She may demonstrate procedures as a part of a training session and may schedule department or process activities which could involve coworkers.
Job Function and Description
- • Prepare media and buffer solutions.
- • Operate Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Steam-in-Place systems.
- • Assemble and operate filtration systems.
- • Operate general production equipment (such as pH and conductivity meters, autoclave, portable mixers, etc.).
- • Monitor and record critical process parameters.
- • Complete all relevant paperwork following GDP/GMP guidelines.
- • Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of production equipment to maintain in GMP fashion.
- • Perform sampling using aseptic techniques.
- • Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
- • Receive and distribute supplies into production areas as necessary.
- • Train and mentor other team members.
- • Revise and review pertinent documentation as appropriate.
- • Assist in troubleshooting process problems and responding to alarms.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Typically requires high school diploma or GED plus 1+ years of related experience or associates’ degree or higher with no prior experience required.
This job posting excludes CO applicants