Quality Expert Water and Utility Systems (f/m/d)
Singen (Hohentwiel), Germany
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Quality Expert Water and Utility Systems (f/m/d)Apply Now
Project phase and routine phase:
- Coordination of joint activities Takeda- TaSiVa with regard to the water and utility- systems at the Singen site
- Quality oversight on validation activitiers with regard to water and utility systems
- Quality input into the water and utilities management team
- Comments on change control processes and deviations with regard to the water and utility systems
- Interaction with different departments at Singen site incl. TaSiV
- Participation in preparation of audits and isnpections
- Preparation of specifications and trend reports
- Compilation of sampling plans for water and utility monitoring program
- Academic degree in natural sciences e.g. chemistry, pharmacy, biology
- Previous experience in GMP environment
- Process oriented,
- Fluent in english
- Organizational talent, also unter time pressure
- Precise working attitude
- Team player
- Good skills in MS-Office
- Good knowledge in writing of documents
This position is limited to 31.01.2021
Human Resources Germany
Robert-Bosch-Straße 8, 78224 Singen
Tel.: +49 7531-84 2108
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Job ID R0011131