Process Engineer Drug Product (f/m/d)
Singen (Hohentwiel), Germany
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Process Engineer Drug Product (f/m/d)Apply Now
- Utilizing external and internal networks to identify resources and build partnerships in the areas of process technologies to drive best in class manufacturing operations
- Providing process support for engineering, qualification and validation of new and existing vaccine manufacturing facilities / processes in compliance with global regulatory requirements
- Supporting technology transfer from process development to cGMP manufacturing and site transfers of commercial manufacturing processes as required meeting global demand forecasts
- Partnering with internal business partners to provide technical input for process fit assessments within existing manufacturing facilities and to define process requirements for new manufacturing facilities
- Providing ongoing technical support for change control, deviation investigations and CAPA management as required during development and commercial manufacturing of products in VBU’s portfolio
- A BS/MS in chemical / biochemical engineering or related field
- A minimum of 6 years experience (BS) or 4 years experience (MS) in support of start-up, tech transfer, and sustaining cGMP commercial drug product manufacturing process operations in vaccines or biopharmaceutical
- Scientific and technical knowledge regarding CIP/SIP, formulation processes, aseptic filling, isolator technology, lyophilization and visual inspection- experience in working with live viruses is a plus
- The Process Engineer will be a self-starter and team player who can balance the needs of an entrepreneurial environment with the requirements of commercial vaccine manufacturing
- Direct interaction / experience with regulatory agencies during inspections for licensing of commercial manufacturing operations is a plus
- Proven ability to work with efficiency across multiple project teams and business functions in a matrix environment
- Ability to support and lead technical teams, serve as a partner and influence others
- Fluent in German and English
Why is a common day in Takeda and the area of Singen a highlight?
The atmosphere in Singen is really special: Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or enjoy the sunny days at the Lake of Constance. Fresh air and stunning countryside near the cool, clean water of Lake Constance will refresh your batteries for another day full of interesting challenges.
An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and unique development opportunities in a global expanding talent network makes Takeda a Top Employer.
Human Resources Germany
Robert-Bosch-Straße 8, 78224 Singen
Tel.: +49 7531-84 2108
Job ID R0012490