Principal Scientist (f/m/d)
Singen (Hohentwiel), Germany
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Principal Scientist (f/m/d)Apply Now
- Responsible for technical management of commercial production for a defined portfolio of pharmaceutical products and CMOs
- Collaborative resolution of technical issues encountered at CMOs and product quality issues to ensure uninterrupted product supply
- Execution of IQ/OQ/PQ/MQ protocols, site level tech transfer, and continuous improvement activities at CMOs
- Support process optimization and improvement activities within department and towards the CMOs
- Support launch of existing products in new markets and launch of new in-licensed products
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Process Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum five years of experience in project management, production, QA and/or QC within the pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of GMP and regulatory requirements regarding manufacture of medicinal products.
- Knowledge of commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and technologies
- General understanding of pharmaceutical business (incl. technical pharmaceutical knowledge, regulatory, legal and commercial aspects)
- Experience in collaboration with contract manufacturing organizations
- Ability to solve complex situations and problems in a results-oriented manner
- Good collaboration and communication skills, team player
- Proactive, capable of efficient planning and prioritization of relevant tasks
- Cultural awareness: ability to build good relationships across cultures internally and externally, nationally and internationally
- Fluency in verbal and written English
Human Resources Germany
Robert-Bosch-Straße 8, 78224 Singen
Tel.: +49 7531-84 2108
Job ID R0018253