Director of Site Strategy & Public Relations (f/m/d)
Singen (Hohentwiel), Germany
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Director of Site Strategy & Public Relations (f/m/d)Apply Now
Do you have a passion for a Strategic Transformation Journey? Are people interaction and engagement part of your DNA? Are you excited to collaborate in a multicultural team as part of a global pharmaceutical company? Do you have a passion for supporting the process of leadership through a cross functional cultural change programme? We are searching for a "Director of Site Strategy & Public Relations (f/m/d)“ to enrich our Singen site with strong change management credentials, relationship management skills and excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
Our Singen site in Germany is a Center of Excellence that is expanding rapidly. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. And we need bright, forward-thinking, ambitious and energetic people to support us on our journey. Almost 1,000 people are involved in the production and supply of 68 million vials, syringes and other products at Takeda’s Singen plant each year. Takeda’s production facility in the southern German town Singen, is located close to the Swiss border and has a key strategic role in our global manufacturing network. Our Global Manufacturing, Supply and Quality organization employs 15,000 people at 34 plants in 20 countries
Why is a common day in Takeda and the area of Singen a highlight?
The atmosphere in Singen is really special: Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or enjoy the sunny days at the Lake of Constance. Fresh air and stunning countryside near the cool, clean water of Lake Constance will refresh your batteries for another day full of interesting challenges.
An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and unique development opportunitiesin a global expanding talent network makes Takeda a Top Employer.
What is the job about?
As the Director of Site Strategy & Public Relations you will be a member of the Site Leadership Team (SLT). Your main responsibility will be to shape, plan and execute a cultural change programme with external and internal stakeholders at the Singen Plant, in support of the site strategic transformation. You will lead and develop external stakeholder and internal change related site interaction strategy & guidelines based on the site strategy, and coordinate, execute & coach other SLT members for successful execution. You will also drive high quality change management approaches supporting the Singen campus team and functions in Konstanz.
How will you contribute success to a Center of Excellence?
- Drive and facilitates the site strategic change stakeholder engagement strategy, ensuring all employees and key stakeholders focus on the key priorities that will accelerate our transformational change
- As a member of the SLT, lead the planning, coaching, execution and tracking of the people and departmental interactions onsite.
- Leading the communications aspects of the PLANT HR program (organization change stories of the people movement), building leadership communication capability ensuring ‘right information to right people at right moment’ at the Singen site,support HR in relationship management with Works Council.
- Works with the Site Leadership in building vision and perception of Takeda Singen at all aspects of the site and its operation. Create communications supporting an environment that inspires and enables people to ‘be Proud working for Takeda Singen’
- Manage relationship to external stakeholders, such as CMB clients, BIPSO, local authorities. Establish and Driving the communication structure and process in the campus of Singen site.
What is required to accelerate and implement great changes?
- Completed studies in subject related areas, e.g. Management, Communication
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Ability to drive for decision making in complex environment
- Experience and knowledge of change communication methodologies and tools
- Advanced project management and coaching skills
- Strategic Business thinker with an ability to think holistically, focusing on impact on the patient or internal customer
- Good networker with exceptional communication and active listening skills to work effectively at all levels inside and outside of organization and to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Team Player, flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Experience and knowledge on media
- Fluent in English and German both verbally and written
- Strong presentation & public speaking skills
Job ID R0007778