Supply Chain Lead, APACApply Now Email Me Job ID R0011277 Date posted 08/07/2019 Location: Singapore, Singapore
Purpose of Role:
- Responsible to execute supply chain activities in the region, ensuring adherence to Global standards, including S&OP, Supply Chain KPI performance management, issue escalation.
- Connect to commercial regions and LOCs in order to ensure timely response to supply challenges and maintaining close align with global supply chain and GMS.
- Drive Excellence in Supply Chain Planning Strategy in within the cluster.
- Execute supply chain strategy in the region, implementing global standards
- Support and connect local markets and events to GMS
- Ensure compliant and optimized inbound of goods and customer clearance across the region
- Coordinate local S&OP cycle according to global standard
- Manage and optimize local inventory in adherence with global guideline
- Continuously analyze risk and opportunity and bring forward creative solutions towards SC performance – inventory optimization, CSL, FA improvement, planning processes.
- Lead local/regional projects to provide optimized levels of CSL, decrease complexity, and/or reduce cost to the overall supply chain process (ex: pack design harmonization, MOQ reductions, optimization of SC footprint, etc.).
- Lead and develop a supply chain team, ensuring high level of engagement and performance
Dimensions & Aspects:
- Ability to build a customer & patient-centered, best in class organization, develop diverse talent and elevate organizational performance
- Ability to make and recommend Supply decisions impacting Market Actions to enable Takeda deliver its commitment to put patients first and build trust with society.
- Support Supply decision impacting marketing actions
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Able to make sound decision in the region related to supply chain matters, evaluating risks, implications and compliance with government rules and regulations
- Supply responsibility of the assigned region
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulation, EHS, HR, Finance
- Responsible for decision making that balances progress on global initiatives with local priorities
- Responsible for active and timely Incident notifications and associated escalation activities
- Global supply chain - GMS
- Commercial organization - Business Units
- Regulatory affairs
- Manufacturing sites
- Ability to implement defined strategy for innovation including digital
- Takeda Portfolio in the region, including all countries and clusters in scope
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant supply chain in biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Bachelors degree in business, finance or related discipline
- Desired Specialization post graduate Course, MBA in management, or equivalent
English: Fluent written and spoken
- Other languages as applicable
Leadership ability, decision-making, resilience and development of people and teams