Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Project Leader (12 months Contract)
Primary Objectives of this Job
• Plan and deliver projects within agreed scope, schedule and budget
• Facilitate in local Project Management Council governance and communication plan
• Develop integrated project plans i.e. defining scope of deliverables, milestones, stakeholders, roles and responsibilities, project management processes and tools
• Develop and manage project schedules i.e. defining the word breakdown structure, leveling resources, identifying the critical path
• Create and manage the project budgets i.e. identify internal and external costs, make funding proposals, forecasts costs variances, identify actions to deliver project on-budget
• Identify and manage issues and risks
• Identify and manage changes to baseline plan
• Facilitate project communications and meetings i.e. create agendas, facilitate problem solving and decisions, communicate outcomes, track follow up actions, report performance to sponsor and steering committee
• Close projects i.e. validate deliverables, summarize outcomes and lessons learned in closeout report, handover deliverables and action plan for any open issues, close out contracts and budget
• Adhere to EHS requirements
• Commit to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Takeda’s Code of Conduct
• Assist to facilitate in local Project Management Council, improvement to project governance and site project portfolio management
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Degree in Engineering or Science preferred
• At least 4-5 years of experience in project management
• Experience with project management and collaboration software e.g. MS Project, Primavera, MS Sharepoint
• PMP, IPMA or equivalent certification a plus
• Knowledge of GMP manufacturing
• Experience in the biopharmaceutical industry preferred
Key Skills and Competencies
• Ability to drive change and motivate others toward a common project objective
• Ability to lead project teams that are not direct reports
• Experience in manufacturing and/or quality operations.
• Excellent interpersonal/influencing/negotiating skills.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation
• Excellent project management, organizational, planning and analytical skills.
• Solid organization skills including attention to details