Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Key Account Manager, HIO
- Management of key strategic oncology accounts (within restructured hospitals and private specialist clinics)
- Drive product listing process in key accounts and follow through every stage/process to ensure successful listing in timely manner
- Clearly map out the key strategic accounts’ stakeholders (from multi-disciplinary treatment team of doctors, nurses and pharmacist to hospital/clinic purchaser)
- Build strong rapport with stakeholders (within the key strategic accounts) to ensure successful execution of sales and marketing activities
- Responsible for planning and execution of sales engagement activities to constantly engage the stakeholders
- Drive commercially-led market access schemes’ uptake rates to ensure improvement in patient access
- Strong clinical knowledge of the disease areas, Takeda products and its competitors.
- Familiarize with the ordering and purchasing process at the key strategic accounts and ensure no delay in ordering process
- Provide regular and timely market information to add value into marketing plans to gain competitive advantage
QUALIFICATION / ATTRIBUTES
- Degree in sciences is required, preferably strong in scientific background
- 3-4 years of sales experience in pharmaceutical industry, particularly specialty care sales experience. Experience with oncology products is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in marketing is highly desirable. This role will be given opportunities to take on marketing responsibilities.
- Experience in product listing in hospital is preferred.
- Experience in handling specialists and key stakeholders in both Private and Government hospitals is required.
- Strong negotiation and business partnering skills with ability to manage and negotiate with key decision makers in the hospitals.
- Strong in planning and execution of sales and marketing plans in the assigned key accounts and its other outlets.
- Customer focus and ability to build effective customer relationship.
- Team player and strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Highly dependable and able to work independently.
- Versatile and resilient, ability to stay positive in pressure environment and work towards delivering results and driven.
- Travelling for fieldwork and to attend various meetings is required as part of this role.