Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President, APAC AreaApply Now Email Me Job ID R0016903 Date posted 02/14/2020 Location: Singapore, Singapore
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for organizational and administrative assistance to the Senior Vice President, APAC Area. He or she will organize and prioritize daily correspondence and issues, and oversee the administration and coordination of the company activities. The successful candidate will be comfortable undertaking additional ad hoc areas of responsibility over and beyond the current work scope and challenges.
- Schedule meetings and appointments, handle calls and correspondences, file documents, prepare meeting materials, and assist in travel arrangements and prepare materials for official overseas trips.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodation.
- Oversee and manage travel expenses and reimbursements.
- Organize and manage events and conferences within budget.
- Manage the overall office conditions and efficiency, such as the office budget, striking of deals with suppliers, management of overall office facilities, etc.
- Prepare presentation slides for meetings when necessary.
- Manage overall office equipment and facilities management (order stationery, liaise with building management and GEM Facility Manager, etc).
- Oversee office space allocation, relocation and/or renovation, if any.
- Handle confidential information.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Must be tertiary-educated.
- Experience in international and/or healthcare-related company is preferred.
- Track record of consistency, stability and reliability.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous, with a strong eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently, both independently with minimum supervision and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Professional in screening calls. Able to handle difficult calls.
- Resourceful and able to deliver positive outcomes within desired timeframe and budget.
Person and Personality:
- Professional, yet friendly and humble.
- Gets along with others at all levels. Treats others with respect and does not engage in kingdom-building.
- Fresh and positive.
- Sense of humor.
- Calm under pressure.
- Discrete. Must to be able to maintain confidentiality.