Business System Analyst II - Data AnalystApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0045156 Date posted 12/19/2019 Location: Singapore, Singapore
Primary Objectives of this Job
- Work with the different application system SME to have a good understanding of the system and the interfaces between the different system
- Ensure data integrity of the data needed for the exchange between the different system, allowing the interfaces to work seamlessly
- Monitor the interfaces errors, analyze and provide guidance to the Business Process Owner and Technical System Owner on the correct setup
- Assist in the development of system documentation and training materials as well as provide training to the internal team and users
- Work with the business end user in the development of applications in the field of data analytics and visualization.
- Review the different system specifications to have an in-depth understanding of the system functionalities focusing on the interfaces to the different system
- Ensure data integrity is maintained (data exchanged) at all times
- Document and provide the technical document of the interfaces
- Monitor the interface errors, and work with the different SME to rectify the errors and minimize impact to the operation
- Work with the different application SME to test the interfaces when there are changes
- Develop and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans.
- Provide support to the end-user and application SME relating to the interfaces
- Identify, analyze, propose and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact the exchange of the data.
- Work with the end user on the solution development and rollout for data analytics and visualization applications.
- Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
- Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Establish and maintain relationships within the different team and cross function groups
- Provide training related to the interfaces, developed of training materials
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
- Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Takeda’s Code of Conduct.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in Computer Science or a related field with experience in application system
- 5+ years’ experience in developing and/or supporting application to solve business problems.
- Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and training
- Knowledge on the use of the technical eg Crystal report, Insights, SQL and Oracle client and scripting
- Working knowledge of data analytics & visualization (e.g. Python, R, Power BI, Qlik)
Key Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of the application development process.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening).
- Solid business knowledge.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work with in a team setting.
- Have a good analytical mind, resourceful and perseverance to investigate, determine the root cause to errors
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.