Sr. Treasury ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0011719 Date posted 08/22/2019 Location: Shanghai, China
The main purpose of this position is to support the business sustainable growth in China through cash forecasting, and balance sheet and capital planning.
Manage liquidity management, funding, working capital for all legal entities in China. Overview Takeda China cash flow including long range, mid-term and short term forecast. Work with Global and Domestic Banking partners in China to ensure Takeda China continues to have an effective and efficient network in which to support currency and cash flow requirements Collaborate with our key internal stakeholders to ensure Treasury is involved in the key decision making processes and to ensure correct support can be provided on new initiatives. Monitoring local regulatory ratios, particularly capital and liquidity requirements, and establishing action plans to demonstrate continued compliance within the China market. Overall monitor the credit control scheme and update relevant SOPs and optimize the control process. Manage Takeda China overall financial risk such as FX risk and liquidity risk; Treasury point of contact for the China market, working closely with regional or global treasury team. Work with global broker to overall manage Takeda China Corporate Insurance. Lead relevant finance projects. Involved in J-SOX, US-SOX relevant topics audit when needed.
Different department & team, such as HR, Supply Chain, Plant, etc.
Global and Domestic Banking partners, insurance brokers, etc.
Level of Education
Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant business majors
Working Experience in Relevant Field
At least 8 years working experience with a strong track record of Treasury Management or related experience. Pharma industry background is plus.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, and experience interacting with all levels of Management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve financial accuracy.
- Exposure to working within a regulated market and an understanding of current China market regulations.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical skill and logical thinking mind set.