Senior Product Manager, Hemophilia, ChinaApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0031346 Date posted 07/25/2019 Location: Shanghai, China
Job Duty and Description
Note: All planning and marketing activities may also apply to other products if necessary.
40% myPKFit launch readiness
- Assess commercial potential of myPKFit, build business case and gain alignment with key stakeholders.
- Work with cross-function teams such as medical, regulatory and global counterparts to ensure the development priority and timely launch of myPKFitin China.
- Develop logical and practical launch plan to maximize myPKFit in-market sales in the first launch year.
40% COE Strategic Planning
- Coordinate with Advate brand manager and medical team to build up COE business plan and exection
- Coordinate with medical and sales to build up guideline or concenses by KOL engagement
- Prepare the monthly strategic update and execution feedback on COE implement.
15% Strategy input for Patient service
- Give strategy input to Patient Service Program to ensure alignment with brand strategy.
5% Business Development assessment of Franchise products
- Develop business cases to support the commercial rationale for franchised pipeline products
Education & Experience Requirements
- Relevant university degree in Pharmacy.
- At least 4 years experience as a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager in pharmaceutical industry.
- IT skills in standard Microsoft office applications.
- Business qualification e.g. MBA.
- Experience with product launch in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Publications in a biological or medical science – or demonstrated knowledge of statistics or science methodology.
- Pharmaceutical sales experience with more than 2 years.
- Experience with orphan or niche medicines will be preferred.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- The candidate has to be organized and able to manage multiple projects in result oriented manner.
- He/she should also be able to work on his own without daily guidance/support from superior to achieve goals.
- Proven ability to develop positive professional relationships with key customers.
- A high degree of flexibility in a potentially changing market and organization.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic approach.
- Analytical and challenging mind.
- Commercial acumen
- Strong presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation when interacting with customers and colleagues
- Self-starter mentality.
- Likely to influence team members through their work, and thus able to train colleagues where necessary, or lead a team of peers in projects and other work.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.