Senior Manager, CRM, ChinaApply Now Email Me Job ID R0011299 Date posted 08/07/2019 Location: Shanghai, China
Primary Objectives of this Job
Responsible for identifying, developing and putting into practice the right CRM solutions through project management, business process development and implementation to meet business objectives.
- Lead project team to develop and roll out new CRM solution to enable fact-based management from senior executives, sales force leadership, marketing and sales force in the field to improve business efficiency.
- Work closed with cross function team to gather business requirements and translation to technical team through systematic thinking and communication.
- Project life cycle management.
- Identify, design and configure CRM solutions. See both big picture and small details that lead to successful solutions to improve user experience.
- Guide users on how to use CRM effectively.
- Create innovative input with big data thinking. Think out-of-the-box to identify potential improvement points through refined analytics approach.
- Fully in line with legal / compliance / data protection requirements.
- Participate in sales activities as required.
Key Stakeholders (examples)
- Internal: IT, Business Unit Heads, Sales Force Excellence, Human Resources, Finance, Compliance and China Leadership Team.
- External: Vendors.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in a related field, such as Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration or Life Sciences.
- MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in multinational corporations with 3 years in management positions related to data analytics, statistics, process management or data-related project management.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry CRM is a plus.
- Consulting experience is highly valued.