(Senior) Accountant, Accounts Payable, ChinaApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0014306 Date posted 12/13/2019 Location: Shanghai, China
Implement and monitor Accounts Payable (AP) accounting transactions. Closely control AP and support Finance Manager in business operations.
- Process daily T&E and AP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure all AP and reimbursement transactions comply with financial/tax policies and company SOPs.
- Process credit memo in SAP as per approval of company process.
- Prepare AP analysis report and account reconciliation. Actively participate in the month-end closing.
- Work closely with other team members and be proactively involved in process improvement.
- Assist in internal and external audit.
- Other necessary assignments.
- Bachelor degree with Accounting or Finance major.
- 2+ years of accounting experiences.
- CET-4 or above.
- Excellent computer skills. Knowledge of ERP system is a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good and efficient team player, pro-active, motivated, detail-oriented and exhibits logical thinking.
- Familiar with accounting operations and procedures.