Sales Training Manager, Entyvio, ChinaApply Now Email Me Job ID R0010681 Date posted 07/22/2019 Location: Shanghai, China
Apply Now Email Me
- In alignment with company goals and business requirements, lead the team to identify training needs and provide solutions to support the company to achieve business targets and improve staff capabilities.
- Work closely with central training team to build up efficient BU training system and support Training Head in developing training and development plans to improve sales team competencies and skills according to the company sales strategy and organization development objectives.
- Work closely with BU to follow up and continuously improve training quality.
- Regularly collaborate with BU Heads, Sales Directors, Marketing Team, Medical Team to identify the skills required to achieve business goals.
- Participate in key business meeting as strategic business partner and influence business leader.
- Work closely with central training team to setup training roadmap to support sales force team.
- Work with central training team to design training program according to training roadmap.
- Design regional workshop and other tools to support regional training needs based on field observation.
- Seek internal & external training resource to satisfy training needs.
- Deliver training curriculum for different level of sales team.
- Design training evaluation tools to follow up in fields and monitor the behavior change.
- Coach RSM/DSM on regularly field observation.
- Customize the training materials to support field assessment.
- Lead and develop team member to support the BU’s training needs.
- Provide coach/feedback to team member.
- Bachelor degree, Pharmacy background is preferred.
- Sales experience in pharmaceutical industry is a must. At least 5 years’ experiences in Sales Training and 5 years’ experiences in team management.
- Familiar with sales needs and can identify the priorities to tailor-made the training materials for sales team.
- Good Leadership and team management skills.
- Able to implement and evaluate the impact of training course.
- Skillful in strategic and analytical thinking and utilizing variety of resources.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, can work under pressure.
- Good facility skill and cross-function team work.
- Good command of English in both oral and written.