Pipeline Supply Chain Partner, ChinaApply Now Email Me Job ID R0011239 Date posted 10/14/2019 Location: Shanghai, China
Support the coordination of pipeline products launch preparation activities between Supply Chain and other local functions to ensure successful launch in China.
- Update pre-launch sales forecast data collected from the commercial team.
- Maintain and create new product purchasing plan.
- Support the launch order signed-off nine months before NDA approval.
- Ensure new product material numbers are ready in SAP system for uploading sales forecast at least three months before NDA approval.
- Develop all logistics requirements for launch including importation documents list, process tracking, etc.
- Regularly align and report supply chain status in accordance with the valid tools and processes.
- Responsible for newly launched product demand planning and purchasing orders.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or Business Management.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience in supply chain demand planning, data analysis or reporting.
- Excel proficiency is a must.
- Written and spoken English fluency is necessary due to engagement with overseas stakeholders.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint and experience with SAP systems is advantageous.