Marketing Manager, Rare Diseases, ChinaApply Now Email Me Job ID R0010399 Date posted 07/22/2019 Location: Shanghai, China
Drive new product launch readiness plan from project management perspective by collaborating with China cross-functional teams to ensure assigned brands achieve launch excellence milestones and KPIs.
- Formulate go-to-market strategy based on deep understanding of key stake holder insights and unmet customer needs in different priority markets.
- Set up project management framework/tool and cross-functional teams’ structure/governance mechanism for launch excellence and provide constructive feedback to improve overall launch strategy/plan.
- Closely monitor project progress to make sure on-time achievement of milestones/ KPIs and capture the agreement/ issues/ next steps for key workstreams.
- Secure visibility of project progress/risks across launch teams and generate reports to senior management team on timely basis.
- Identify potential issues/risks and support mitigation plan.
- Continuously improve launch framework and marketing capability to embed the best practice, processes and tools to the company.
- Partnering closely with Global PVPS and Finance to assess and manage metrics, budgets and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree and above, preferably in medical or biology related areas. MBA education is a plus.
6+ years’ work experience in Pharmaceutical industry, preferably in new product planning, launch readiness or brand marketing, with Proven track record of successful new product launch. Consulting background is an advantage.
- Demonstration of ability to manage medium to large scale projects.
- Knowledge of new product development and commercial launch process.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Excellent in MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc).