Key Account Manager, Immunology, FuzhouApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0031344 Date posted 01/10/2019 Location:Shanghai, China
- Engage important customer group(s) and take shared responsibility for the realization of sales objectives within an assigned group of customers.
- Responsible for target key account hospital listing and hospital policy shaping for relevant products, including new products.
- Responsible for target Top 80 key account hospital value added programs planning and execution.
- Collaborate with commercial team in distributor management to secure key account hospitals supply and service.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Public Affairs and Medical to support key decision-maker endorsement.
- Bachelor degree with a healthcare-related major.
- 4+ years of experience in key account management or sales team management in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Successful experience in high level customer engagement or platform build-up and operation for provincial/municipal KOL or head of hospital / pharmacy department.
- Skills requirement: interpersonal, negotiation, cross functional collaboration, leadership skills, and business acumen.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.