Head of Hemophilia & Rare DiseaseApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0025098 Date posted 04/20/2021 Location: Shanghai, China
PURPOSE In accordance with Takeda China strategy and objectives, take up the leadership of Hemophilia & Rare Disease team to develop and implement product promotion & marketing strategy for responsible products to achieve established sales and profit goals, expand business to increase market share, improve Takeda’s competitive position and maximize company’s business interests
1. Establish business operation and portfolio development strategies in line with BU and Takeda China strategies. Monitor the performance of the responsible products in against these goals.
2. Lead on the development of the Strategic Business Plans for responsible products and have full accountability for the delivery of financial targets and ensuring compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
3. Lead commercial business for responsible products and work with different functions to achieve P&L and other strategic business objectives in short and long term. Drive the execution of aligned winning strategic sales plan to mostly capture business opportunities and ensure effective manpower resource allocation to maximize return on investment.
4. Strengthen Commercial business management by developing efficient and effective internal systems, programs and tools to build an excellence-oriented and customer-focused culture to fully exploit all market opportunities.
5. Actively coach and partner with direct reports to build and implement their development plans. Build talent pool and pipeline including talent acquisition and succession plan to meet the growth needs of the business.
6. Ensure efficient & effective cross-functional collaboration, coordination and communication to facilitate business growth.
7. Coach and provide guidance to the staff to be compliant
Level of Education Bachelor Degree or above in life science, business or related, Master Degree or above in business or related is preferred.
Working Experience in Relevant Field - 15+ years of experiences in pharmaceutical or healthcare/life science industry.
Minimum 8 years team management (team size around 100 members) and leadership experiences with successful sales and marketing operation achievement.
Has experience in new product launching is a plus
Regional / global experience is preferred.
Professional Knowledge and Skills -
Strategic thinking and planning
Has a broad perspective able to pull together the varying elements and emerging trends into coherent, strategic view.
Strong learning agility and willing to embrace changes needed to adapt to new circumstances.
Has thoroughly understanding of Pharmacy & Clinical and nuance of pharmaceutical selling and marketing in China.
Achievement orientation with a passionate drive for results and high quality service delivery
Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics; shows consistency among principles, values and behaviors.
Nation-wide sales management experience to big population and marketing function management skills.
High levels of numeracy with well-developed forecasting & controlling and analytical capability.
Provide vision and lead team towards achieving objectives.
High performance team through coaching.
Outstanding skills to lead and influence cross-functional teams.
Proven experience on crisis/conflict management and compliance management.
Ability to fluently communicate in written and oral English.