Brand ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0012290 Date posted 09/10/2019 Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Planning brand strategy and followed tactic to achieve brand objectives as a part of the GD BU and corporate goal
- Analyze the competitive market landscape and develop strategic plan to overcome and penetrate the market
- Organize marketing campaign and follow up the implementation to collaborate with sales team
- Manage brand related KPI and other business indicators for seamless business progression and perusing brand performance
- Brand management
- Establish a brand strategy and setting business plan to deliver business goals.
- Actively interact with Global/Asia franchise for strategic decision, and campaign creation.
- Lead new product launch with multi-functional teams.
- Manage brand P&L and marketing budget
- Develop new product ideas and concepts in line with mid-term business strategy.
- Strategic Sales planning
- Define business opportunities thru full understanding of market/competitive landscape and allocate resource
- Engage and lead commercial functions and make timely decision
- Monitor and analyze weekly/monthly sales trend and review monthly Fcst reflecting market demand and business risk
- Implements tactical plan by allocating appropriate resource.
- Marketing Campaign & Communication strategy development
- Manages the execution of communications, research and public relations plans.
- Develops advertising plans to support the marketing plan, identifies appropriate vehicles and messages, and works with appropriate management to convey needs and image of the company.
- Oversees the management of assigned vendors and agencies.
- Ensure Ethical and Compliant Behavior
- Ensure all activities supporting the Brand/s are compliant with legal requirements in the respective country and Bayer Corporate guidelines and regulations.
- Communicate Takeda’s standards of Business Ethics and Compliance to both internal and external customers.
- Duties and / or roles are not limited to details above and may evolve or change during the course of the role based on company priorities and manager’s discretion.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Biology and Chemistry
- At least 5 years of Marketing experience in Pharma industry
- Preferred the experience in Specialty Medicine (e.g. rare disease)
- Commercial acumen and understanding of business financials
- Results oriented, resourceful, independent.
- Collaboration, interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills
- Excellent in verbal and written English, in addition to local language