Finance Analyst – Financial Planning & AnalysisApply Now Email Me Job ID R0015073 Date posted 12/13/2019 Location: Malaysia
The job required the person to support for the full spectrum of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), responsible for reporting and forecasting to facilitate strategic decision making.
Key & Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
- Business Partnering for stakeholders within Management team and countries.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly forecasting, annual business plan and long range forecast.
- Assist in consolidation of reporting and forecasting Coordinate and submit FP&A reporting requirements and calendar to local and regional management.
- Review and ensure timely submission of all management reporting.
- Make recommendation, maintain and develop analytical frameworks, templates and financial models in accordance with Business needs.
- Work closely with accounting team for closing and analysis every month.
- Provide regular or ad hoc financial data and analysis to support strategic decision making and business presentations of all stakeholders, includes provide support to Business Development team in data analysis, template development.
- Support in cross functional initiatives and projects; and regional or global projects and roll outs.
Qualification / Attributes :
- Qualified University Degree
- At least 5 years of finance planning & analysis experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Have good knowledge of the pharmaceutical accounting practices.
- Mature and dependable financial analyst who demonstrates capability in dealing with regional and corporate management.
- Organised and systematic in planning and execution.
- A result oriented, solution driven mindset and capable of making decision.
- Analytical and shows business acumen, acts as a finance business partner to management
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unquestionable personal and business integrity.
- Require business travel for attending meeting and discussion with geographical expansion as and when situation arise.