Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
MES Technical Analyst
MES Technical Analyst
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action.
Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Are you looking for a patient-centric and innovation-oriented company to inspire you and promote your career? Join Takeda now. We are currently hiring for a MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) Technical Analyst to join our team in Rieti, Italy.
• Actively participates in the deployment of MES at the manufacturing site by collaborating with global team and cross-functional site teams.
• Acts as the MES Technical System Owner (TSO) at the manufacturing site.
• Coordinates MES related activities at the site, including but not limited to, infrastructure deployment, enabling systems integration, manufacturing intelligence, and tier 1/tier 2 support.
• Escalates MES support issues to Global MES Technical System Owner
Works with plant MES Business Owner to prioritize MES projects with the plant leadership team. Accountable for infrastructure and application life cycle management. Candidate will engage with MBR designer, IT Infrastructure team, and Engineering to coordinate technical aspects of MES such as system interfaces and MES enhancements. Works with the Manufacturing Intelligence team to ensure plant level MES data can be consumed. Creation of MES business intelligence reports. This role includes supporting the manufacturing site by:
• Approving system changes
• Escalating MES issues to Global MES Technical System Owner
• Managing ServiceNow for plant MES incidents/tickets including tracking and metrics
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE:
• Werum PAS-X general system use and architecture
• Computerized System Validation
• Data Integrity
• Application life-cycle management methodologies
• Computerized System Change Control
• Owns the IT System Owner responsibilities per:
o PROC-0000473, Global SOP System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
o PROC-0003823, Global Standard Computerized System Validation
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
• A degree in IT/Computer Science/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or relevant field
• Understanding of software project life cycle and experience in working with MES software, Werum‘s PAS-X MES solution
• Ability to quickly learn MES software functionality, pharmaceutical production processes and related configuration processes
• Five (5) years of experience in the life sciences industry on large scale applications
• Strong experience in Computer System Validation (CSV) for manufacturing systems
• Sound experience in project management; a certification (PMP/IPMA) is a plus
• Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic personality
• Strong communication skills, confidence in dealing with users and larger groups
• Collaborate in teams and adjust based on situations
• Strong team player, ability to take on different roles within a team
• Dynamic personality, strong analytical skills, hand-on approach
• Italian fluent speaker
• English fluent speaker
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation, and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative, and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!