Critical Infrastructure AnalystApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0034323 Date posted 06/14/2021 Location: Santa Rufina, Italy; Rieti, Italy
Main activities and duties :
• Ensure Quality compliance and EHS requirements with local, divisional and corporate procedures/policies.
• Provide technical hardware and software support on local IT infrastructures both critical and business
• Manage Life Cycle Management process for computerized systems following GxP process changes
• Manage and monitor system’s activities.
• Design and implement new solutions and identify possible process improvement in the existing systems.
• Interface proactively with functions and business partners, both local and corporate, to accomplish goals.
• Manage, under supervision, the external suppliers/contractors
• Lead, under supervision, projects. Member of corporate/local project.
• Performs routine end users support hardware & software
• Business analyst for corporate and local Mfg applications to fulfill the Operations needs and requests.
• Managing and supporting IT purchasing process
• Experience knowledge with Industry 4.0, IoT, mobile devices, AR\VR, Robot Process Automation
• Willing to support emergency tasks on call
Education, Professional experience and Skills:
Master degree in Engineering or Information technology
5+ years of relevant technical experience
IT Infrastructure and virtual environment consoled skills
Knowledge of hardware, internal peripherals and software on platforms supported
Fluent English language level
Independent in routinely duties
Familiarity with validated Quality Systems