Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Critical Infrastructure Analyst
Critical Infrastructure Analyst
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Are you looking for a patient-centric and innovation-oriented company to inspire you and promote your career? Join Takeda now. We are currently hiring for a Critical Infrastructure Analyst to join our team in Rieti, Italy.
Main activities and duties:
• Ensure Quality compliance and EHS requirements with local, divisional and corporate procedures/policies.
• Provide technical hardware and software support on local IT infrastructures both critical and business
• Manage Life Cycle Management process for computerized systems following GxP process changes
• Manage and monitor system’s activities.
• Design and implement new solutions and identify possible process improvement in the existing systems.
• Interface proactively with functions and business partners, both local and corporate, to accomplish goals.
• Manage, under supervision, the external suppliers/contractors
• Lead, under supervision, projects. Member of corporate/local project.
• Performs routine end users support hardware & software
• Business analyst for corporate and local Mfg applications to fulfill the Operations needs and requests.
• Managing and supporting IT purchasing process
• Experience knowledge with Industry 4.0, IoT, mobile devices, AR\VR, Robot Process Automation
• Willing to support emergency tasks on call
Education, Professional experience and Skills:
·Master degree in Engineering or Information technology
·5+ years of relevant technical experience
·IT Infrastructure and virtual environment consoled skills
·Knowledge of hardware, internal peripherals and software on platforms supported
·Fluent English language level
·Independent in routinely duties
·Familiarity with validated Quality Systems
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!