Santa Rufina, Italy, Rieti, Italy
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Automation LeadApply Now
Thecandidatewill responsible of:
- •Ensuring reliability and efficiency of computerized systems supporting manufacturing operations and full adherence of plant computerized systems to EU Annex 11 and CFR21 part 11 requirements
- •Providing managerial direction and technical leadership for the design and development of automation and control systems, including engineering, startup, commissioning and support to qualification
- •Adopting state of the art technology in the development of computerized systems to sustain plant strategic projects and increase efficiency of manufacturing processes
- •Leading the site digital master plan to enable the Industry 4.0 transformation
- •Harmonizing global standards in the design, qualification and management of plant computerized systems
- •Ensuring the widest availability of manufacturing and process data to relevant plant functions
- •Leading automation engineers responsible for supervising the design, startup, and maintenance of the automation systems.
- •Providing support for end users through life-cycle document reviews, training, and hand over of systems to operations.
Bachelor’s degree is required in electronic/electrical Engineering or related engineering field.
Multi year experience in pharmaceutical/biotech operations, with working knowledge of cGMPs, FDA regulatory guidelines andvalidation principles are required.
Design experience or owners experience in control systems for HVAC, plant utilities, clean utilities and process equipment.
Expertise of process systems including PLC, HMI, SCADA, MES applications.
Fluent in Englishlanguage
Strong leadership, organizational planning and project management skills, in addition to technical knowledge, is required to interact with multi-disciplinary teams.
Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral) are required in order to lead direct reports, as well as interface across management levels and departments.
Strong self accountability and result orientation.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0048358