LOC Quality ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0013687 Date posted 10/23/2019 Location: Rome, Italy
Job Title: LOC Quality Manager
Department: Medical & Regulatory
The position reports to: LOC Quality Head
• Quality Manager supports GxP processes by guaranteeing the daily activities and monitoring their duly completion.
• Management of quality documentation system (elaboration of local SOPs, if needed);
• Utilization of electronic Quality Documentation and Learning Systems (uploading SOPs, forms, agreements and other documents and courses assignment to personnel, etc.);
• Utilization of Electronic Quality Management Systems for operative management of deviations/quality events and relative CAPA, complaints, change controls, suppliers data and audits and relative CAPA;
• logistic release of batches on the Italian marked according to available tools (eg. SAP);
• Qualification of GDP customers;
• Support to LOC Quality Head in preparing the LOC Quality Councils and KPI;
• External auditing activities towards warehouses and GDP vendors, self-assessment audits;
• Management of recall activities;
• Elaboration of quality agreements with vendors and internal partners;
• Training of GxP personnel.
• A science degree/equivalent experience;
• As experience at least 3-6years’ experience in a quality commercial role or in alternative in a GDP environment;
• At least 2 years of audit experience;
• Familiarity with industry standard computerized system applications such as Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel;
• Good numeracy and English language skills Experience in small team leadership, coaching and performance management;
• Effective oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to work alone and support the group.