HEMATOLOGY MEDICAL ADVISORApply Now Email Me Job ID R0013364 Date posted 10/16/2019 Location: Rome, Italy
Job Title: Hematology Medical Advisor
Department: Medical & Regulatory
The position reports to: Hematology Medical Lead
Manage the medical and scientific support for the therapeutic areas of expertise, defining the short term Medical Plan, supporting key messages development of internal (in particular BUs, Market Access & Regulatory etc) and external stakeholders (Opinion Leaders) of Takeda Italy, consistently with the EUCAN guidelines and the budget defined.
- • Contribute to annual plan design for the therapeutic areas of expertise, building medical education contents & scientific messages in accordance with the Medical Senior Manager.
- • Support the Medical Science Liaison for new drug products launch and support existing brands, through medical information sharing and education of the regional scientific community and Opinion Leaders, in line with national Annual Medical Plan.
- • Share medical information, directly or indirectly, with the Opinion Leaders aiming at emphasizing Takeda clinical products strengths compared to competitors’, through scientific documentation development to support the introduction of new or existing products, in line with terms defined.
- • Share drugs scientific knowledge, analyzing clinical trials results within and outside the organization, designing medical contents for scientific training to the Field Force and internal stakeholders, in line with local and international regulations.
- • Support First Line Managers & Key Account Managers on key medical topics and potential issues enabling them to provide a clear and consistent communication to physicians, in accordance with local regulation.
- • Supervise ethic and scientific content correct implementation in all communication / promotional materials / events, respecting the defined budget of the Medical Affairs in the therapeutic area.
- • Support Market Access, contributing to formulation of the therapeutic treatments dossiers required for drugs access both at national and local level and additionally supporting pricing activity.
- • Contribute to own therapeutic area events, ensuring scientific accuracy of preparatory work and / or the summary of main findings, representing Takeda Italy Medical function, consistently with scientific documentation and in compliance with EUCAN HQ medical guidelines.
- • Continuously screen, review and analyses scientific literature; generate summaries & critical assessments if appropriate;
- • Provide medical input for development of promotion material while supporting the Medical Lead to assess scientific accuracy and validity of promotion material and its compliance with Takeda standards, SOPs, and national laws and regulation.
- • University degree Medicine (mandatory);
- • Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Medical Advisor in the Pharmaceutical Industry;
- • Identification with Takeda-ism values;
- • Good written and spoken English (level B1).