Finance Trainee MCO EEApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0023161 Date posted 09/28/2020 Location: Prague, Czechia
Takeda is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure. We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
As a member of the MCO EE Finance team support Takeda reporting and planning process. Help implement the Takeda Finance strategy, drive efficiency by helping to streamline our processes. Create insightful reports for OPEX/KPI and revenue tracking and help drive business decisions.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Helps implement the Takeda Finance Strategy in MCO EE and drive initiatives to find efficiencies and opportunities to add value to the Takeda MCO EE organization
- Supports the FP&A processes ie financial analysis/internal reporting and planning cycles - Sales, Price & Volume, OPEX reporting, Product profitability -variance analysis
- Helps streamline finance processes ie reporting/revenue and OPEX tracking etc.
- Designs financial reporting packages providing insight of key variance drivers and resulting implications to business units
- Manages demand forecasts and tracking – IBP
- Conduct ad-hoc business performance reporting and analysis
- Sell In / Out dashboard – overview by country / brand (focused) - stock tracking, PI/PE implications
- OPEX project budgeting – tactical plans introduction into planning and actual reporting (Internal Order – reporting by event / project
Occupational Knowledge and Skills
- Strong financial analysis/planning experience
- Business acumen and curious nature
- Analytical thinking – ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations and problems, interpret data and draw conclusions, provide focused guideline
- Customer service - have strong customer focus, creates value for BU’s/ support functions
- Initiative and responsibility - willingness to act pro-actively by identifying opportunities and anticipate change
- Strong experience and knowledge in financial systems. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge preferred
- Previous finance business partnering experience
- SAP, TM1, HFM knowledge preferred
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Financial analysis and modeling
EDUCATION, LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE:
- University degree, preferably in Business, preferably a combination of accounting designation and MBA
- Working experience 1-3 years in financial analysis/planning and project management
- Pharmaceutical industry experience would be preferred
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, including overnight trips.
Prague, Czech Republic
Apprentice / Trainee (Trainee)