What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the top traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix
Engage Others Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences.
Collaboration Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals.
Drive for Results Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine.
Strategic Approach Makes sound decisions that are consistent with our mission, values and organizational objectives.
Lead Change Proactively evaluates, promotes, and initiates change that creates value for patients, the organization, and our shareholders.
Self Awareness Seeks feedback from others, modifies self-perceptions and actions based on this feedback, and actively develops skills and behaviors to enhance contribution.
Develop Capabilities Seeks opportunities to develop oneself and others so that we can continue to achieve sustained growth.
Takeda builds strong, borderless and empowered teams through fairness and promoting shared goals. By working together, we optimize energy and can lead the change for a better world.
Takeda implements bold initiatives on a daily basis by striving for continuous improvement and encouraging enthusiasm and creativity. This value speaks to attracting the best minds in the industry that are committed to delivering novel therapies to patients worldwide.
Takeda respects and includes a broad range of people and ideas in its daily operations. Our organization encourages each individual to act with empathy and to apply their unique skills to realize the company’s true potential.
Takeda's drive comes from perseverance, urgency and a strong desire to contribute to patients. We put this passion to work in everything we do and demonstrate courage to fight for ideas and objectives to raise the quality of our solutions, create stronger ties with our stakeholders, and deliver results.
Takeda works to meet its responsibilities to stakeholders on a daily basis. We provide adequate support and challenge to ensure we deliver high-quality solutions that help more people around the world.
Takeda appropriately shares information and promotes honest, sincere dialogue with stakeholders to build trust. This trust enables us to strengthen our relationships with employees and external communities.
Medicine for the World
Inspired by Patients
Corporate Citizenship Activities
News and Events
Takeda is a patient-focused, innovation-driven global pharmaceutical company that builds on a distinguished 235-year history, aspiring to bring better health and a brighter future for people worldwide.
One Vision: We aspire to cure cancer.
At Takeda, you will make a positive impact on people’s lives every day–including your own. It’s important to us that our employees feel they are empowered to perform to the very best of their ability as every member of our team is working towards bringing better health and a brighter future to millions of people worldwide.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals is on the cutting edge of innovation, for more information on our latest breakthroughs and discoveries visit our newsroom today!
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have maintained an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 235 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
We focus our research and development on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, and on providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
The Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) is a field-based position reporting to the Associate Director, Hematology, Clinical Nurse Educators. The primary role of the CNE is to provide educational interactions/programs, to HCP customers regarding product efficacy, dosing and administration, side effect management, adherence and other topics related to the care of patients with hematologic malignancies, including Multiple Myeloma and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
The CNE also provides educational programs to patient groups at the local and/or regional level in coordination with patient marketing (NPEP’s).
The CNE works in partnership with the Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Manager within their respective geographies, to coordinate customer-facing educational activities (including in-office customer engagements, educational out of office programs, patient advocacy programs, and nursing society meetings), in support of the brand objectives.
Detailed Responsibilities and Scope of Job:
- Work cross functionally to identify customer education needs.
- Work with Regional Manager, Area Director and Associate Director, Clinical Nurse Educators to develop and implement a business plan to educate the market within assigned specialty and geography.
- Deliver on-label branded educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
- Deliver disease state educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
- Partner with national, state and local nursing organizations to support education on assigned disease states.
- Maintain strong working relationships with brand teams and assist in the development of disease-state education pieces.
- Develop relationships with key nurse opinion leaders.
- Manage resources effectively while maintaining accurate records of company related expenditures.
- Identify and communicate customer issues, educational opportunities, and market developments through supervisor and internal partners.
- Attend and participate in franchise meetings, training classes, conventions/conferences, and other business-related activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required and determined within and outside of the assigned Region.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Job (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Effectiveness, Collaboration and Leadership):
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the oncology market, preferably focused on the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with internal partners and external customers.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in related disease states and the ability to serve as a technical and clinical resource to the medical community.
- Ability to manage time and a large geography.
- Ability to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrate strong Presentation/Platform Skills.
- Demonstrates customer literacy and ability to interpret clinical and market data
Education and/or Experience (including certificates, licenses, registrations):
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, RN required. OCN strongly recommended.
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical industry/clinical experience, with an oncology focus.
- Strong clinical expertise and ability to articulate and communicate complex information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and standard programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.